Hostess Gift Ideas BetterCT Segment

Better CT Last Minute Gift Ideas! CLICK ON LINK BELOW!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mailbox and door step full of packages...

Wow. What an amazing two weeks. I was able to head to the beach house with my husband and kids for a little R&R. I finished reading The Shack. I also started a new book one I can't put down called "The Guernsey literary and Potato Peel Pie Society". These books were a true joy to read.. I suggest going and getting a copy of each. New York is in my future for the next couple of days. Upon my return home. My Mailbox and front porch were bustling with packages. I am blown away and excited to write about all these amazing Finds I came across. I have a weekender bag, Candles,Stationary to name a few. I have to put together my thoughts to give you a full understanding for each product. I am happy to see new Fab Friends and I can't wait to tell you all about the amazing products I have in store. I will have most as Giveaways. Well I have to unpack only to pack again before heading to the big apple. I can't get over how much clothing there is to wash. YUK!..A mother's duty I guess.. I must say one I love. For now I am off. Only to please you with what I have in store.. Contact me with ideas or if you want me to write about your products.. I would love to talk with you... Talk soon

1 comment:

  1. I read that book (Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society) last fall and I loved it! Let me know what you think when you're done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails