Hostess Gift Ideas BetterCT Segment

Better CT Last Minute Gift Ideas! CLICK ON LINK BELOW!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Feature Monday! The Nester..


Happy Monday. Today I am featuring an amazing Fabulous women "The Nester". I came across her blog and fell in love. She is very inspiring with her decorating flair. She has a knack for what she does and I enjoyed every post on her site. She's a mom who has a motto "Doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful". I love that.. It's so true. and well said. The Nester has lived in 13 homes which I feel she's pretty lucky.. Not the moving part ,but having a blank canvas and being able to create different looks. LOVE It!..She has been featured on many blogs from the Tip Junkie to Blissfully Domestic. Her blog is one to check out.. Become a follower or subscribe you will love what she writes about. Keep up the good work ,Nester Girl.. Sending lots of smiles your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails