Hostess Gift Ideas BetterCT Segment

Better CT Last Minute Gift Ideas! CLICK ON LINK BELOW!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shecky's Girls Night Out Event (Review)


Good morning to all you Fabulous women out there. Last night I went to New York. I was there to review a Girl's night out event put on by Shecky's an online and event destination for the up and coming trendy products in fashion and beauty. I arrived to find a little chaos. I suggest that if you attending any of there events to go early. The line was formed around the building. I was lucky to not have to wait. I walked around to see the vendors. There was an assortment of Jewelry,skin care,wigs,teeth whitening,eye lash extensions,hair curling systems. What I did notice is how the women were reacting to the free drinks. There wasn't any food other than sandwiches that you had to purchase and cupcake samples. The vendors that had demonstrations such as jewelry cleaning were cleaning rings but getting very little sales. I found the event to be fun if you wanted a night out with friends have some cocktails and shop. I was overwhelmed by the amount of Jewelry booths. A lot of repeats. There were a few things I found to be fabulous.


1. Soy Delicious moisturizing candles

2. Cupcake Stop

3. Fotini Designs

4. Bath by Riley


I will touch base on these companies more in other posts when I have product to offer.


All in all the night was fun. The place was hopping. The Dj keep the vibe alive and the drinks never stop pouring. The Goody bags were filled with some good products and coupons. Go to there site check out to see when they will be in a city near you. Grab a couple of friends and have a "Girl's Nigh out" with Shecky's.. If you attend an event please let me know. I would love your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails