Hostess Gift Ideas BetterCT Segment

Better CT Last Minute Gift Ideas! CLICK ON LINK BELOW!

Friday, June 25, 2010

OOH La La Starlet


Oh the excitement and twists. From a child star to a twisted sole. This book is sure to please. I loved that it kept me interested from start to finish. I loved Mercy's Character I guess the fact of how determined and driven she was and how she over came so many obstacles ( she created) Drama always lurked and followed her.


The Oxycontin,Cocaine and Hollywood obsessed Mercy made me want more. I loved reading about the travels she takes and visualizing each place as I turn the page wanting more. I loved Gabrielle and Juliette. their characters made me sympathize with them. Mary McNamara did a great job! The book was well written and she was able to pull all the characters together,I was honored to be part of the review....


Write another so I have something to look forward to.



GIVEAWAY:


The Fabulous Finds teamed up with Regal Literary we are giving away 3 copies of "The Starlet". Leave a comment answering this question

" What do you look for in a book?"

2 comments:

  1. I love a great story that combines suspense and flawed characters :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun poolside read. I will have to check into it for vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails