Hostess Gift Ideas BetterCT Segment

Better CT Last Minute Gift Ideas! CLICK ON LINK BELOW!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Coming Soon! Keeping you posted...


Well, the New Year has begun and The Fabulous Finds is off to a good start. I am going to be on BetterCT every month and coming up with some great segment ideas...

I am starting "Fab Finds" in CT towns and I can't wait to share with you what I find. Each Month I will dedicate my blog to a Town...I will be starting out with SHHHH It's a surprise... If you know of any Hidden treasures in your town that I should visit please let me know. If you have a Fabulous Shop,Product,Service or Event I might just share it on CT's #1 show BetterCT.

Please email me if you have something in mind...

Make sure to leave me your email then you will get all my up to date Fab Finds!
Head over to my Facebook Page and Click "Like" always adding new Giveaways there...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow at Blog Frog ~ stopping by to see your blog ~ lots of 'goodies' ~ Love to have you visit mine ~ Share the Creative Journey at http://artmusedog.blogspot.com if you haven't already ~ hugs and namaste, cz:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails