Hostess Gift Ideas BetterCT Segment

Better CT Last Minute Gift Ideas! CLICK ON LINK BELOW!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

COMING SOON! Keeping you posted...

Hello, to all of my Fabulous Friends,

I wanted to let you all know of the up and coming things happening with The Fabulous Finds.

1. We will be moving over to wordpress soon with a brand new LOOK!

2.We will have an area where you can design your own finds for us to locate geared for both Men and Women...That's right "Men" are being added to the mix...They too need help finding Fabulous Things...

3. A bi /weekly Newsletter will be coming your way..With amazing Local finds from farm stands,local artists, yummy trinkets...Please make sure you add your email to the left of the site so you get added to the list

4. There will be a new addition that I CAN"T mention yet, you will all have to wait when the site is up...It will be a Fabulous Surprise...

If you would like to share ideas with me on what you would love to see on the site please email me or leave a comment below. I would love for you to share your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails