Hostess Gift Ideas BetterCT Segment

Better CT Last Minute Gift Ideas! CLICK ON LINK BELOW!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finding Fabulous Finds

To all that is listening. I am looking for stay at home moms or any creative women with big ideas. I would like to write about you. The more I write the more we can get the word out about your products. I have done everything from own two stores One a Children's Boutique "Kid's Grow So Fast" to a Design your own Handbag Studio. I have created three children's clothing lines.. Little Miss Maddy,Isabelle Cotton Wear and Milk & Cookies. I have traveled and shopped many gift and accessory shows. I am here to help you research and "Find The Good in life". Whether you have created: Baby items,Beauty products,Home accessories,Jewelry. I want to talk with you. I know how pricey it can be to get promo people and hire a Rep Company to get your product out there. Let's work together and spread the word.
I would love to make your products one of my Fabulous Finds.. Shoot me an e-mail and let me know.. I think word of mouth is the best reward. Can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails