Hostess Gift Ideas BetterCT Segment

Better CT Last Minute Gift Ideas! CLICK ON LINK BELOW!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Fabulous Feeling for this Wednesday...

Hello to all my Fab friends...

One more day and I am officially entering my office without being asked 100 questions or tying shoes,applying band aides making snacks.. I am Finding tomm to be a Fabulous Day and I had to write about it. although my nest will finally be empty I have to reflect all the positive things life brings when my kids are home. The Morning smiles the pool parties and playing outside. It will be an adjustment to be in my home alone after 10 years of having at least one child home with me.. I am psyched not to play Hanna Montana or the Jonas Bros. I can't wait to play pink and 4 non blondes.. The best part is writing a review with out someone getting in an argument about something... So this my friend is a Fabulous Find.. Peace and quite for 8 hrs.. Believe me.. I love being a mom and I love my kids more than anything.. But as I enter the fall I am going to put myself first for the 8 hrs I have a day. I am going to put a smile on all of your faces as well... so Many Giveaways and write ups...I wish for all of you moms who's kids are going to school kiss them ,wish them a happy day.. tell them to be kind to others and always tell them you love them before they walk out the door. Then kick up your slippers and dance around the house....

Life's Too short.. Grab a latte or tea and call an old friend.. Catch up on what YOU love to do..Because we as women need to give ourselves a little me time... Thanks for being Fabulous...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails