Hostess Gift Ideas BetterCT Segment

Better CT Last Minute Gift Ideas! CLICK ON LINK BELOW!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Fabulous Thought for Today!

"WOW...I have really appreciated every aspect of my life thus far. I have had hard times losing my dad at 13 to finding the love of my life. I have truly grasped the concept of family and how amazing of a bond I have created with my husband and our three children.. Life is a true gift. I have chosen not to take it for granted. I love the smell of flowers and the warmth of the sun. I love the first snow fall of the season and the taste of fresh picked berries in the summer.
I look at life with a smile and take in every minute of everyday. I have been blessed to have three amazing kids. I am blessed for a strong mother and a loving husband. I wish everyone that has touched my life tons of love and happiness and to always smile and never dwell on the little things..
I think how funny it is that we as a society focus on reality T.V. (Yes I watch them) but I always remember to bring myself to the true reality..That it doesn't matter how much money you make or what car you drive or what label you wear. Take a step back and hold what is close to you. Embrace and love it.
I am fortunate with what I have. I love what I have and I ask for nothing more. I am smiling that I am Healthy,Happy and everyone in my life is the same... I pass this on to you :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails