Hostess Gift Ideas BetterCT Segment

Better CT Last Minute Gift Ideas! CLICK ON LINK BELOW!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Who doesn't want a better sleep?


Cloud b This company was my saving grace. My daughter is 10 and has type 1 diabetes. Sleeping is not her favorite task of the day. She gets anxiety about being alone in her room. So the good mother that I am, always starts with her. After leaving her room,she always wakes up and comes to my room to get me to help her fall back to sleep. It's like having a newborn again LOL. So this is where Cloud b comes in to play. I found this company at the NY gift show. They have amazingly soothing sleep products. From soft blankets to crib friends to this Fabulous Product that has made me sane again. It's the twilight ladybug. I contacted the company to tell them I needed to try this product and feature it on my site.. Waiting for it to arrive was like waiting for x-mas morning. Upon it's arrival my daughter was so excited. We took it out of the box and waited for the sun to set and bedtime to arrive. She couldn't get in her room fast enough. This ladybug lite up the room with hundreds of stars. We were able to find the constellations big dipper,little dipper etc. Plus you can change the colors. Her favorite is green. I am now sleeping pretty good. The Ladybug goes on every night and shuts off by itself after 45 minutes. I want to thank Cloud b for giving me the opportunity to test and review this product. I have to say this would make a great gift for any child of any age.

Remember those stick on glow in the dark stars for your kids room? This item blows those out of the water. Please check out there site and products. They have many items that would make great shower gifts etc.. When you pop over there tell them Heather from The Fabulous Finds sent you.



Twilight Ladybug Features:
Full night sky projection on ceiling and walls
Three color options: Sapphire Blue, Emerald Green & Ruby Red
Shell illuminates for a calming nightlight effect
Auto shut-off — 45 minute sleep timer
Twilight Ladybug Star Guide to help identify constellations
Includes Twilight Ladybug story and adoption certificate
Three AAA batteries
Dimensions: 14" long, 5.5" tall
Ideal for ages 2 to adult

2 comments:

  1. I want a better sleep. Sleep is as important as food and air. Quantity and quality are very important. Nice topic to discuss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that looks like it certainly beats those stars that you have to stick on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails