Hostess Gift Ideas BetterCT Segment

Better CT Last Minute Gift Ideas! CLICK ON LINK BELOW!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Week coming to an end...

I have to say I have been crazy busy gettimg resdy for my review panel next week. I have 50 women coming together to test and review products. I will have all of the sponsors up soon so you can see the amazing companies that will be part of the goody bags this year... I can give you a Little insight of a few.. Vera Bradley,YoYo Lipgloss,Qbel Foods,Mega foods and sooooo much more... I will be adding links and photos soon...If anyone has an interest in future panels please let me know...

2 comments:

  1. I wish I lived closer so that I could participate. Sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was asked to be part of the review panel and it was a "great" time! I would do it again! It was very well done. There were many amazing products! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails