Hostess Gift Ideas BetterCT Segment

Better CT Last Minute Gift Ideas! CLICK ON LINK BELOW!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Monday!

Well ,it's Monday a wonderful start to yet another week of SNOW!. I am going Snow crazy LOL...We are headed for yet another big one and I don't know if I can take it. My kids have missed 7 days of school so far and counting. It looks like they will be in school until July pure CRAZINESS! So I want to start thinking spring I have been hitting my local hot spots Marshalls and TJMaxx. I am now on the hunt for some Fab finds for my house. Today I found the most amazing Bedding for my bedroom all cotton and screams cozy and beachy I love it! The big cheese of the house hasn't seen it yet, but he too will love it...I have found an amazing site that offers homegoods at 50-70% off. I will share with you...One Kings Lane amazing Finds. Sign up for FREE and tell them Heather from The Fabulous Finds sent you.  I will continue my search for Fab things and make sure you all here about them. Thank you for being a part of my emails. I am truly blessed to have all of you amazing readers...Please stay warm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails